Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Psalm 34:2 & Missing Christopher

I find myself blogging in twos. I don't have time to blog regularly. By the time I get a minute on here I have so many different thoughts to journal.

Christopher comes home in 4 days! Been in acceptance mode, just accepting his being there in Florida with his dad. And now that it is so close to his coming home, I am letting myself really miss him. Just kinda resting in this feeling. This picture shows very well how I feel.



Also, this is what I am dealing with, spiritually and as a mom of babies:

My soul makes its boast in the LORD; let the humble hear and be glad... Psalm 34:2

I am prideful. And "by pride comes nothing but strife..." Proverbs 13:10.

Motherhood is revealing my pride to me. Daily I have to repent of it, or I become tormented by it.

Thank God for His everlasting mercy on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment