Monday, May 23, 2011

Party Planning



My boy is turning 10!!! To write that! WOW!

So, I wanted to throw a big surprise party for him... (which he found out about)

But TEN is such a new thing, a new DECADE... it can't be baby-ish.

So, I asked my girl, Lissa and she came up with the bunting example (above). I think it's such a cool idea. Christopher thought so too (back when I was still trying to surprise him, I somehow still managed to get his approval). I like that it is bunting, but it is square. It also reminds me of the bunting I handmade out of construction paper for his 5 year old pirate party. It took me forever to create the one for this year's party and get it just right (so when it prints out big, it works). Ben had to give me a lesson in Cropping Technique 101.

The picture file is ready, but the finished product is not. So, now all I have to do is print, cut, mount on black background and attach to string. I'll post a picture from the party. The party is Saturday. We're so excited because our cousins Stephen and Holly are coming to town with their kids to visit for the 4-day holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment