Tuesday, August 2, 2011

DIRTY JOBS

Have you ever seen that show where the host, Mike Rowe, features different dirty jobs and explains what it takes to get them done? I mean, I don't even know if the show is still airing, but it was really popular there for a while. Christopher still likes very much to watch their re-runs on Netflix.

You see him do anything from wrangle pigs, to stuff pillows, from wax hair to shovel sewage (or whatever it is you do with it). But I wonder if he ever tried to be a mom. I mean in the past 30 minutes I skinned a chicken, took out a poopy garbage pail and knocked down a wasp nest.

Just sayin'.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, every time I watch that show I tell Mark he should try stay at home mom! You are awesome! I love how we think alike. (Love the blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Jenny, we ARE alike in good ways.

    ReplyDelete